YES INDEED. I am nearing the arbitrary follower total of 300 crazed individuals (as there can be no other explanation for putting up with my innumerable shenanigans), and in order to celebrate this big, round number, I am holding a CONTEST THINGY!
Now, what are the prizes for said thingy? EXCELLENT QUESTION! I have, at this moment, determined that there will be 3 prizes, due to 3 being the only number in the follower count that isn’t zero! And I do mean JUST now, as I was typing this. There was originally just going to be one prize, but I’m going to the card and comic shop later today for Commander night, so I’ll pick up two more!
WHAT PRIZEZESES!? You incoherently shriek at you computer. Which is silly because I can’t hear you. But to answer, THESE PRIZES:
ULTRA AWESOME ONE OF A KIND COMMISSION FROM THE ULTRA AWESOME ONE OF A KIND UNA-MUN!
The artiste fantastique who brought you DEACON’s new series of spider drones! This will be paid for by me, and will be of DEACON (or Dea, your choice) interacting with your Muse in some way (also your pick, but nothing past PG-13, please).
A DOCTOR WHO COLLECTIBLE ACTION FIGURE, IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING! Probably of a new series Cyberman or Dalek, because Dr. Who is awesome, Cybermen are awesome, Daleks are awesome, and if you disagree, you are certifiably NOT awesome. (NOTE: Collecting this prize will require you to provide me with a valid mailing address. If this is problematic, I will attempt to substitute something of equal or lesser value, but I can offer no guarantees. I recommend that, if you have a problem giving out your home address to a crazy dude on the internet [a valid concern], give me a friend’s address and steal his mail for a few weeks until the figure gets in.)
INCREDIBLE MYSTERY PRIZE! It’s a mystery, because I have no clue what it will be yet! EXCITING! In all likelihood, it will be another snazzy item I found at the comic shop, or maybe something from my personal collection of enigmatic doodads! WHO KNOWS?! I sure don’t! (As with the second prize, this one will require a shipping address be provided. If this is problematic, see above disclaimer.)
RULES AND ENTRY INFO
Yes, there are rules; yes, if you break them, you will be ineligible to win (although it would be kind of hard to do so).
- TO ENTER: Just reblog this post! Please reblog only once per RP blog. Reblogging on a personal to spread the word is fine, but personals will not be counted as entries when the time comes to choose a winner.
- You must follow me to be eligible to win. This contest is to show my appreciation for my followers; therefore, it would not make much sense for me to hand over a prize to someone who just happened to see this by chance. Yes, that technically means that nothing is stopping you from just following me to enter the contest, then unfollowing me once it ends. Doing so is kind of a dick move, but given that this is the internet, I won’t really be surprised or offended if my follower count spikes to 350 while the contest is on, then drops to 7 once it’s over. XD
- There will be 3 winners, with one prize per person. If you are picked more than once from the pool of potential winners, someone new will be re-chosen, until 3 unique entrants have been selected.
- Prizes are not ordered or prioritized; I reserve the right to assign them how I see fit, most likely to accommodate any restrictions that may arise on the prizes that require shipping.
- Contest will end one day after I hit the 300 follower mark, or March 25th, whichever comes later. I’m just 11 away (as of original posting), and I posted this on the 21st, so at the very least, you’ll have 4 days to see it and enter.
- I reserve the right to disqualify anyone. This is not very likely to come up, but considering that I’ll probably be shelling out upwards of $100 total for all the prizes, I don’t want anybody making the mistake of thinking this contest is being run on anyone’s terms but my own. If you have a problem with that, don’t enter.
GOOD LUCK, AND THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ME!